Northshore  Taxmaam Crossborder Taxes



Do you have US Back taxes that need filing?
Do you need Canadian or US taxes filed?
Are the CRA demanding you file Canadian back taxes?
Let me help you file your taxes.

Northshore Taxmaam

It's tax time again!

If you're in need of income tax services - give me a call. It would be my pleasure to apply my experience to your specific situation. At Northshore Taxmaam, I specialize in cross border taxes and multi-year catch up taxes for Canadians and Americans, as well as FBAR reporting.  Bookmark my blog as I post the latest information on cross border taxes.

My services include, but are not limited to:

  • Cross Border Taxes
  • Canadian Tax Returns
  • US Tax Returns
  • Dual Status Tax Returns
  • Sole Proprietorships Tax Returns
  • Rental Tax Returns
  • Tax Planning Strategies
  • Tax Preparation
  • Bank Account Reporting for US Tax Return

Certified to prepare income tax in Canada and the US.

Long term colleague of the late David Ingram of the   Centa Group in North Vancouver, BC

Local pick-up and delivery

Student and Senior Discounts

Call me today - the clock is ticking!!

Hours 10:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time Monday to Friday only please!!

[email protected]

Gillian Bryan BA, MA(cand)


Cell - 604-716-5529

Fax -604-985-5556

Cross Border Tax, Canadian Tax, US Tax, Back filing for Canadian & US Taxes